Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2NL 6max zoom, 99 IP

Old
2NL 6max zoom, 99 IP - Tue Feb 11, 2014, 06:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013
http://www.boomplayer.com/nl/poker-h...642_46D2345635

On flop I flatcall because I wasn't ending the action and my hand has showdown value, but not enough to withstand much action. Should I have raised?

On turn I was pretty sure I had the best hand so I bet for value. Betsize alright? maybe a bit bigger?

On river I made a thin value bet hoping to get called by worst hands like str8 or A-high but was ready to fold to a raise. Was this a spot to thin valuebet or should I have checked it back.
What about the size of the bet? too small?

Old
Tue Feb 11, 2014, 07:58 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
I like your betting line and sizing on each street except I think river is a bit too thin. The pot was multiway and villain will probably check/call turn with some Tx and even some overpairs which he will most likely not lay down on this river. So I guess to get a call from sth like an underpair or A high in a multiway pot is a little too optimistic unless there are specific reads.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com