Old
5nl zoom QQ on bad river - Thu Feb 13, 2014, 02:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012

25/21
AF 3/1.7/1.1
fold to cb 0 on both flop and turn
348 hands

do you call or fold? we should be good 23%. How many Ax in his range? A9 and AcKc that he got stubborn otf and caught up a draw ott, maybe AcQc too. He has the lowest fold to cbet possible, what can we expect him to have when he jams river? TT-QQ are those betting?

Old
Thu Feb 13, 2014, 08:47 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Hi Praydk,

Given the action, I think it's unlikely to see Ax in their range by the river. AK is probably 4betting us when there is another opponent to act behind them and AQ is probably too loose of a call when they are not closing the action. When they call there I think it is more likely that we see hands like QQ, JJ, TT in their range. In which case, I would prefer betting flop bigger to make it easier to stack off before a scare card comes. Given that, I would also prefer to put the rest in myself to avoid a hand like JJ to check back here. For him to show up with an Ace would mean he flat called a squeeze with exactly AcKc or AcQc and floated flop. It might as well be a hand like 9c8c turning their pair into a bluff.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com