Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Ft deals

Old
Ft deals - Sat Feb 15, 2014, 12:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
I just read a blog by Marc Rae talking numbers and need some help. He wrote about things I have never heard of and have never seen any course that adressed this. It had to do with reaching the final table, He stated EVERYONE needs to know about the check box. HUH?? and making deals for final payouts. REALLY? and what does tEV signify? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out and if someone can point me in the direction of where I can find info like this it will be appreciated.

Old
Sat Feb 15, 2014, 04:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
the point is that on some MTTs there is a option for the players on the final table to make a deal between themselves. when this happens game is stopped while they reach agreement.
for this to happen they must all have checked the box in question

Old
Sat Feb 15, 2014, 05:37 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Hi billnmex,

At the final table in the "Chat/Notes/Stats/Info" tab window, if you click on "Info" a special "Deal" check box option appears. All players must check this before negotiation will start.

Once involved in a deal there are some considerations to think about. Have a look at this video by @TheLangolier about >Deal Making< if you would like to find out more.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: typos

Old
Sat Feb 15, 2014, 06:35 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2013
Some Great info on that last post

Old
Sat Feb 15, 2014, 07:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2013
yup I just watched that video. great stuff.
now next thing to do is to get into that situation!

Old
Thanks to everyone - Mon Feb 17, 2014, 07:43 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2014
I just want to say THANKS to EVERYONE for the quick replys I have received to all my questions. I have been really surprised at the help offered by everyone and not the usuall crap I have received on other sites. THANKS AGAIN

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com