Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2 NL Zoom - QQ

Old
2 NL Zoom - QQ - Wed Feb 19, 2014, 12:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...850_72FDCA04D2

Did i made mistake on the turn by checking or should i'v continued with my betting ??

Old
Wed Feb 19, 2014, 12:44 PM
(#2)
I'd raise bigger pre-flop, maybe 16-20c as we are playing the hand OOP to the original raiser, I personally think QQ is good enough to 3bet GII even against a UTG raiser.

Flop sizing I think is good into two players.

Turn, I think firing again is fine, it depends if we have info on him I guess, but I think he can be in there with AJ/KJ/QJ/JT type hands that will call, particularly if they are of diamonds. If we do fire, and comes over the top, I still think we have room to make a annoyed fold. Assuming the river is a brick, I probably fire again. It's thin, maybe, but it's a 3bet pot and we have a premium hand.

Old
Thu Feb 20, 2014, 12:37 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Hey Manowar,

I agree with what bhoylegend has posted already.

Preflop it's important not to give two opponents too good odds to continue, especially with on of them having position on you.

OTT you are very likely to still have the best hand as there is only a few combos out there that beat you (3 combos JJ, 3 combos 44, 1 combo 55, a couple of 45) but a lot of Jx or weaker pair type hands that you beat. I would either bet halfpot again or check and shove the rest after you let him bet his hand.

Live Trainer

Old
Thu Feb 20, 2014, 12:17 PM
(#4)
Tnx for the answers bhoylegend and xflixx

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com