Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Video + Live Training

Old
Video + Live Training - Fri Feb 21, 2014, 02:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
Certain video requires you VPP. I wonder is there a huge difference in content. Do they tell more secrets in higher level video?

Cheers,

Aznhaxor

Old
Fri Feb 21, 2014, 03:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi aznhaxor,

The general idea is that videos and live trainings with higher VPP restrictions will cover slightly more advanced topics and concepts. And as you work your way up the stakes and gain higher VIP status you will gain the VPPs to view these.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 21, 2014, 03:15 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
Some of the concepts are harder to understand, I guess.

I dont think there are any hidden secrets as such, any question that you would ask in a class gets answered the same, so there is no difference in that sense. The classes are less crowded and you get a better chance to ask a question and get a detailed answer.

I dont think there are nearly enough of the 'advanced' classes these days for it to be much of an issue going forward. It still affects the library naturally.

I wouldnt advocate going out of your way to grind the points just to get access to the videos. If you reach it organically, fair enough.

Old
Fri Feb 21, 2014, 03:24 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2009
also the actual live classes which require a particular vpp level can be attended when they are broadcast live by anyone regardless of their vpp level.. the only difference is those with less than the required vpp level can only watch and not participate (ask questions)
so if you are able to attend those classes live you wont have to worry about not being able to watch them when they are subsequently published

Old
Fri Feb 21, 2014, 03:59 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2014
Thank you for all the answers!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com