Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Sunday Million 8th Anniversary - Official Discussion

Old
Sunday Million 8th Anniversary - Official Discussion - Fri Feb 21, 2014, 07:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012

Turn $1 into a huge payday with the Sunday Million 8th Anniversary!

The Sunday Million is celebrating its eighth anniversary by guaranteeing an incredible $8,000,000 in cash prizes on March 2, including at least $650K for the winner. Buy-in directly for $215, or turn $1 into a six-figure payday by winning your seat in a range of different cash satellites, available for players of all levels.

In addition to the regular Sunday Million satellite schedule, we’ll be hosting two unmissable Deadline satellites on the day of the tournament: one with 1,000 seats guaranteed ($11 buy-in), and one with 333 seats guaranteed ($33 buy-in). You can win your $11 Deadline satellite seat for just $1 in special hourly feeder satellites starting February 23.

How to Play the Sunday Million 8th Anniversary

The Sunday Million 8th Anniversary takes place March 2 at 14:30 ET. Buy-in directly for $215 under ‘Tourney’ > ‘Special’ in the PokerStars lobby, or win your seat in one of the Deadline satellites on March 2 at 13:30 ET and 13:45 ET. All satellites are located under ‘Tourney’ > ‘Satellites’.

VIP Bash Satellites

Sunday Million 8th Anniversary tournament seats are also available in VIP Bash satellites on Saturday, March 1.

As well as all the satellites listed above, players can win Sunday Million seats through regular daily qualifiers. See the Sunday Million page for more details.

If you have any questions about the Sunday Million 8th Anniversary, contact support@pokerstars.com.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 21, 2014, 08:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Don't forget also there is the Pokershow freeroll, where first place gets a Sunday Millions Ticket.

Old
Fri Feb 21, 2014, 08:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post
Don't forget also there is the Pokershow freeroll, where first place gets a Sunday Millions Ticket.

But you need a machine gun with an unlimited supply of ammo Bill

Old
Sun Feb 23, 2014, 09:27 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
damn, I need to forget all about BR management sorry PSO just for this one

Old
Sun Feb 23, 2014, 09:36 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
damn, I need to forget all about BR management sorry PSO just for this one
This is the event I would go for and also not worry about BR Management.

These kind of paydays only happen once a year and it be full of dead money so if I could I would take a shot at it

Best of luck on a deep run

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 23, 2014, 10:08 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Hey Marvin, you're on here as much as me lol - but jic you hadn't seen this month's PSO promo:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...iscussion-Page

Not so many tickets available, but guess there's always a chance

Old
Sun Feb 23, 2014, 05:05 PM
(#7)
awesome Sam thank you for the link - better to try than not great value

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com