Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Challenge Road to Final Table: Grahhhhhh

Old
Challenge Road to Final Table: Grahhhhhh - Sun Feb 23, 2014, 06:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
$10000 winter game freeroll @ poker 888 poker.

1st prize: $1600
2nd prize: $755
3rd prize: $600

Ended 22/8500 players. This was frustrating because I came so close.

When 100 players were remaining, I was top 10 throughout the whole game. Until 50 people leftover, card dead...

Had to make a move if I want to be at final table and got wrecked

Was it luck how I came this far? May be. But, for your information, I came 60/8500 players two days ago, so I will leave that decision to you ha ha

Last tourney, I was scared because I never went so deep. I played way too tight in the end because I wanted a mediocre cash. However, now my bankroll is somewhat happy, I decided to dive deeply this time. I learned a lot from my last tourney and did better this time. However, I really wanted to sit on the final table. Next time for sure, I say.

The promotion will go until March 6th, so I am guessing I have 6-8 tries. Let's do this!

(To be honest, I would not come this far without all the tutorial, live training and session videos from PSO. Thank you for all the content you provided for us. I will be sure that I will contribute a lot to our community when I become good )

Attached image is a proof for my action~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (94.5 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by aznhaxor; Sun Feb 23, 2014 at 07:33 PM..

Old
Mon Feb 24, 2014, 06:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Congrats on the deep run.

I think advertising other poker site other than FTP is not allowed, just mention other poker site.

Welcome again in PSO and good luck at the tables.

PH

Old
Mon Mar 03, 2014, 05:57 PM
(#3)
Thank you Pinoy. I busted the tourney right before the bubble since my last news. Then I min-cashed the tourney right after. I did not concentrate hard as I should be on both but today was different. I came 69/8500 and cashed $52. So close yet so far lol Going to final table is hard (at one point I was at 4th place that worth $900!!) Now I have my last chance for this series which is in two days I believe.

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 04:33 PM
(#4)
Mission Failed

I did not even come near the bubble. I played a bit tighter than usual because of the pressure. Well, my next challenge is finish top 500 in open league. Now that I have some skill, I am going to give it a try. Also, play some Micro Million series. I do not know how many I will play yet. I will inform this later on.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com