Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

If I Won The Sunday Million - Win Tickets!

Old
If I Won The Sunday Million - Win Tickets! - Tue Feb 25, 2014, 11:42 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)

As most of you may know by now the PokerStars Sunday Million is celebrating it's 8th Anniversary this Sunday, March 2nd. The prize-pool will have a guaranteed $8,000,000 with at least one million dollars for the winner, Wowzers!

So what would you do with the money if you won this event?

Let us know what you would do by posting below before Midnight ET on Thursday, February 27th and you'll earn a ticket to a Sunday Million freebuy satellite (8 Seats Gtd)

Freebuy Satellite Details

The Satellite will take place on: 2nd March 2014, 13.15 ET: "PokerSchool Sunday Million 8th Anniversary Freebuy [8 Seats Gtd]" Tournament Number: #869622131

So get posting and tell us what you would do with all that cash! Your freebuy ticket will be credited on or before Saturday, March 1st.

Good luck!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Feb 27, 2014 at 04:58 PM..

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 11:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
I am afraid the bulk would go towards non-poker things such as:
House
Travel

But a small part would be reserved for tournament tickets of course.

What I will NOT do is to use the winnings to move up stakes.

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 12:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
If I won the Sunday Million 8th Anniversary tournament I would share the winnings with family and friends, boost my retirement fund and make some nice donations to my favourite charities.

If I won this tournament, I would have a million dollars, so I'd be rich and would:

- buy a nice chesterfield or a ottoman
- build a tree fort in my yard
- buy a fridge and fill it with tiny pre-wrapped sausages
- buy a fur coat (but not a real fur coat, that's cruel)
- buy cases full of really expensive Dijon Ketchup
- buy my bf (Sally) a green dress (but not a real green dress, that's cruel)
- buy a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?)

Last edited by annie_22at90; Tue Feb 25, 2014 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: added my boyfriend's name

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 12:14 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2012
id withdraw the money into $1 bills, fill my pool up with the cash and forever be swimming in money

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 12:33 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Help family and friends 1st

Tank Party......hiccup

Stay the same nut bar that l am

Cheers

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 12:45 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2010
I would blow a few quid on the usual car.house etc

But would i would be able to play in the sun mill each week afterwards so i can win it again

11 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 12:57 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2010
If I won the Sunday Million 8th Anniversary tournament?

I would buy a super-king size four poster bed with a built in fridge and a case of good champagne.

Then I would invite the twins round.

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
(#8)
Since: Nov 2012
First I would fix our house, new roof, running water and so on. Save alot but ofc also play WSOP mainevent. BUY LOT OF CHOCOLATE

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
(#9)
Since: Mar 2012
SilverStar
If I won the Sunday Million I'd use the winnings to drink, party and gamble, and probably just waste the rest.

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 12:58 PM
(#10)
I would pay off the Morgage

Buy a Boat for my wife.
Buy a horse for my little girl.
Set up an Archery range for my son.
The rest will be savings toward both son and daughters education.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:00 PM
(#11)
Since: Mar 2012
If i won a the 8th anv sunday Million then i ll do the following things :

1. open up a trust and a small Hospital for Kids who are fighting cancers and dont ve the Money for the treatements and give them free Treatments in india. that will cost me min 100k to 200k .. the admin exp for 5 yrs ll be put into side so thats 200k more..

2. leftover Money maybe 250k, then ll open up a Business related to hmm secret, shhhhhh ll cost me 100k in total.

3. Give 50k to my mom's retirement fund . so that she can have a monthly income for rest of her life. that ll leave me around 100k

4. rest 100k for my Family .

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:03 PM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2014
would put it all on red at the roullete

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:15 PM
(#13)
Since: Jul 2011
I would buy some salt for my driveway i haven't seen in three months.......like lots and lots of salt.....like a tri-axle load......and that will also dry up the pond I whilst have created.....oh and then pave my pond....i mean driveway,.... in the summertime.
After taking care of Family I'd buy some Leafs season tickets, a racehorse, drinks for Tankers, purchase a small Island with all the off the grid technology, a masseuse and a fishing boat.
Last but not least.....I'd pay someone to play cash tables for me....... cause i run like quicksand

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:17 PM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
party hard

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:40 PM
(#15)
Since: Oct 2011
Nice promo!

I'd spend most of the winnings on women, booze, elephants and cake, and probably waste the rest.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:49 PM
(#16)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_22at90 View Post
If I won the Sunday Million 8th Anniversary tournament I would share the winnings with family and friends, boost my retirement fund and make some nice donations to my favourite charities.

If I won this tournament, I would have a million dollars, so I'd be rich and would:

- buy a nice chesterfield or a ottoman
- build a tree fort in my yard
- buy a fridge and fill it with tiny pre-wrapped sausages
- buy a fur coat (but not a real fur coat, that's cruel)
- buy cases full of really expensive Dijon Ketchup
- buy my bf (Sally) a green dress (but not a real green dress, that's cruel)
- buy a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?)

YES YES YES!

With my steaming hot milly I'd move somewhere hot and cheap, probably South America, probably Chile, probably Valparaiso, and live a nice quiet life with my wife and kids where I can focus 100% on writing and continue to work in the poker industry.

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:49 PM
(#17)
Since: Sep 2010
Hmm tough one, but realisticly I would do the right things; ensure bills are forever out of the way, set up a schooling fund for my children (college/univercity), last but not the very least, 'PAY FOR PRIVATE POKER COACHING/LESSONS' and continue doing what is so much fun - playing poker

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:54 PM
(#18)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
Nice promo!

I'd spend most of the winnings on women, booze, elephants and cake, and probably waste the rest.
Fantastic reply Arty LOL!

If I were to win, I would use 70% responsibly paying off my loans, saving for a rainy day etc. I'd use 10% for something helping others. 10% for family fun like a month in Africa. The final 10% would be used for poker, including some EPT events.

Roland GTX

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 01:54 PM
(#19)
I'd probably pull a Ned Devine.

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 25, 2014, 02:02 PM
(#20)
Since: Oct 2013
if i win this tournament i will

- celebrate this whith my little family and my father and mother bye making a nice travel to an exotic place
- placing some money to my children so when they get 18 , they will be able to pay university etc...
- a new car
- get a new house

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com