Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

DISCONNECTED/P&F/ HELP!!!!!!

Old
DISCONNECTED/P&F/ HELP!!!!!! - Wed Dec 04, 2002, 10:54 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I was playing in a freeroll stud. The game had gone on for 3 hours and finally there were only 2 of us left. Then......the other guy disappeared. I kept asking if he was there, folding, calling time, and eventually just called and let the hands play out. After about 15 minutes I was tired and just couldn't figure out what to do. I checked the other games to see if he was tied up in a final table or something. Never could find him. he finally showed up and told me he had been out WALKING HIS DOGS!!!!!!

How can we tell if someone is in the game, post & fold, timed out or disconnected? I figure 10 minutes should give someone time to get back on.

I know some other sites tell if the person is connected or not. Is that an option?

24karet

Old
Wed Dec 04, 2002, 10:56 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
if after 5 minutes they are not back, then go ahead take the money. you have no way of knowing what has happened. no sense in waiting any longer. anyone should be able to get back in 5 minutes, if they froze or got booted.

Old
Wed Dec 04, 2002, 11:41 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
WALKING HIS DOGS??

Uh...sorry, that would make me pretty hot.

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2002, 12:29 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Jane: The dogs have to go potty too ya know :? All Kidding aside I agree with JMuzzey 5 min. then carry on.

babe60 :wink:

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com