Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Thank you

Old
Thank you - Tue Feb 25, 2014, 04:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
No questions,just like to say thank you for the latest podcast(no.4)re:-donk betting,thought it was put together fantastic with the help from pso team online,ty Cannonlee,Dale and felix,gave me some good insights and hope others too.
PS maybe we the pso members could have a live training going into more depth about Donk betting,perhaps you could convince felix or Dave(thelangolier)or another to do this plz.
ty allan(6CHIP AL)avid podcast listener.

Old
Wed Feb 26, 2014, 07:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6CHIP AL View Post
No questions,just like to say thank you for the latest podcast(no.4)re:-donk betting,thought it was put together fantastic with the help from pso team online,ty Cannonlee,Dale and felix,gave me some good insights and hope others too.
PS maybe we the pso members could have a live training going into more depth about Donk betting,perhaps you could convince felix or Dave(thelangolier)or another to do this plz.
ty allan(6CHIP AL)avid podcast listener.
Hi Allan,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the podcast! Donk Betting is a line that is really under utilized by many players these days at the table, Dale and Felix explain >>click here<< on episode 4.

I believe we've had some in the past, but I really like the idea of having a live training with the main focus point being about Donk Betting, there is just so much to touch base on about the subject that I wouldn't be surprised if many live training's cover that topic in the future. Stay tuned on @PokerStarsPSO on Twitter or the Live Training page here at PSO for an announcement!

Best of luck at the tables,
CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com