Since: Jan 2014

Villain seems aggressive
197 hands. He is -100bb/100 from my HUD. Playing 25/21/4
3B - 6%
Fold to 3B after raise - 57%
Attempt steal 61
Fold to re-steal 57%

Faf:8, Taf:7, Raf:1

Decided to flat as his fold to re-steal is quite low and it would be gross to fold KQs facing a 4B from him.

He seems to be barrel happy considering his af, so I am happy x/c all streets here. OTR it's tricky? I would expect him to shut down by then but he dont' seems to be slowing down. What do you think? Seems like my hand is a bluff catcher now?

Old
Wed Feb 26, 2014, 12:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Given that he has such a high steal and doesn't fold a lot to 3-bets I actually see value in 3-betting here (or at least building a pot and seizing initiative), unless BB is a player who I'd love to drag along into the pot. I would call more often from the BB closing the action.

As played I think we should be calling against this type of player as we're quite high up in our range calling from the SB here. He opens a superwide range and seems aggressive enough so he can actually get to the river with at least a handfull of combos that need to bluff now. Given that you only called pre you can't be all that strong in his eyes too.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com