Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

overplayed AA? 2nl zoom

Old
overplayed AA? 2nl zoom - Thu Feb 27, 2014, 05:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
no info,
so i just callz turn cuz i dont want fold and if i jam nothing worse will call me...except maybe his 99 yes... with his oesd...

though i felt like im likely beat by AK JJ, TT... but i felt like also i beat some JT,KQ AJ,... i felt rdy to lay dis river J... but gladly he no betz he had 99

Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Thu Feb 27, 2014 at 06:48 AM..

Old
Thu Feb 27, 2014, 06:24 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
I think it was played well, I think I would fold river to a bet. When they call the 3bet from UTG I think they could have something like AK, AQs, QQ, JJ, TT - rarely KK. So we will behind alot of those hands by the river.

Old
Thu Feb 27, 2014, 06:48 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoVARTA View Post
I think it was played well, I think I would fold river to a bet. When they call the 3bet from UTG I think they could have something like AK, AQs, QQ, JJ, TT - rarely KK. So we will behind alot of those hands by the river.
btw he had 99

Old
Thu Feb 27, 2014, 07:34 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2013
Well played naturo. Ugly board

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com