Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

MTT

Old
MTT - Thu Feb 27, 2014, 02:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2014
Hi guys,
My friend told me about pokerschoolonline and told me about all the cool prizes here and learning more deeply about poker.I studied about an hour about the multi table quiz today and when i tried to take the quiz it said that "im not eligible" for the promotion.Why am i not eligible for the promotion and my friend is?

I would like to get an answer for this, thanks in advance.

Eyar Dahan.

Old
Thu Feb 27, 2014, 02:09 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

Hi eyardahan19,

There are several reasons why a member may not be eligible for certain promotions however moderators do not have access to members account information so we cannot tell you why. To get the answers for that you will need to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the support team will be able to help you.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2014
thanks mate

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com