Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Problems with taking player notes

Old
Problems with taking player notes - Fri Feb 28, 2014, 06:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
Hey there, after my pokerstars client crashed all my customizations were set back to default, which is fine as I just did them up again, but when I type notes on players the text will continue to progress right instead on moving down so I have multiple lines that I scroll down. Any fix to this?

Old
Fri Feb 28, 2014, 06:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2012
if u press enter it should start new line?

Old
Fri Feb 28, 2014, 07:09 PM
(#3)
yeah normally it should but it just moves all the way to the right instead. Not sure if there is something in options that I can use to fix this or this is a glitch and I have to reinstall, which I would rather not because I have my client heavily customized.

Old
Fri Feb 28, 2014, 09:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
I'm afraid it sounds like a glitch to me and a reinstall is probably the best way to fix it. Now I'm not the most tech savvy person but there might be a way to keep your settings.. Someone please correct me if this doesn't work. But if you open the client and go to the Help tab, there is an option that says 'Open my settings folder'. I think if you click that and save the files in it somewhere then after the reinstall replace them back, that might work. I know you can certainly do it for your notes as I've done that before but never my client settings. If it's a last resort it's worth a shot at least.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 01, 2014, 09:11 PM
(#5)
I reinstalled and that fixed the problem, re-pasting the settings folder didnt work but was worth a try thanks for the advice, I'll just do that manually.

Old
Sat Mar 01, 2014, 10:10 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2012
Too bad that it didn't work, it's a pain having to re-do all your settings but glad to hear you got the problem fixed at least.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com