5nl zoom TPTK+FD in 3b pot

Old
5nl zoom TPTK+FD in 3b pot - Sat Mar 01, 2014, 05:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012

11/4
3b 8.3
46 hands
What range do you put him when he bets turn that small?
Was it good to shove the turn? can will AK fold to it? or AT-AQ

Old
Sat Mar 01, 2014, 06:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Hi Praydk,

I honestly don't like to call a 3bet OOP unless occasionaly depending on opponent and table positions. Like in this spot I would consider calling QQ/JJ, sometimes AQs. but with KQs I would rather 4bet/fold here.

As played, I'm calling both flop and turn; I don't see any point in raising all in OTT. What do we accomplish with the shove? Are we shoving for value or as a bluff? Think about how our bet manipulates our opponents range. How many worse hands can they have that can call us? What better hands do we fold with the shove?

Old
Sat Mar 01, 2014, 06:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
Agree with Geo, I think this is just a call on the turn, we have both outs if we are behind and we might still be good with our K.

I think he only calls with hands that beat us, and maybe some weirdly played two pair.

We dont have the nut flush draw here either, I dont see too many Ax of clubs in there in all honestly, but I still think we just call and reassess on the river.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com