Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

my lovely bankroll builder

Old
Wink
my lovely bankroll builder - Sun Mar 02, 2014, 05:33 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
hello
i want to to take part in the Bankroll Builder promotion.
thank you

Old
Sun Mar 02, 2014, 08:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 03, 2014, 07:24 AM
(#3)
ok
thanks

Old
Mon Mar 03, 2014, 02:08 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Hello eladteib,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.

First Step

Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Mon Mar 03, 2014, 02:41 PM
(#5)
great
i'll get to it now
good day

Old
Mon Mar 03, 2014, 02:46 PM
(#6)
i have passed the quiz

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 06:24 AM
(#7)
i passed the quiz

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
(#8)
Well done eladteib!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 12:16 PM
(#9)
thamks
can i play anything or am i restricted to some type of torney or cash??
where would you recommend me to start?

Last edited by eladteib; Tue Mar 04, 2014 at 12:33 PM..

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 02:30 PM
(#10)
Yes, you are restricted in what you can use the Bankroll Builder bonuses for, at least until you finish the promo - only 1c/2c full ring (9-player) NL Holdem tables.

flophitter

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 06:40 PM
(#11)
hi
i have passed the cash quiz
thank and good day to you

Old
Wed Mar 05, 2014, 08:10 AM
(#12)
Great job eladteib!

You passed the Cash Game Quiz and so you've shown that you have a great understanding of the fundamentals of playing poker. We have now credited your account with your 2nd bonus.

Step Three

Please play a 1/2 cent Real Money table at PokerStars and, using the Hand Replayer, post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

NB: You must post a Cash Game hand only, tournament hands do not count for this promotion. You must use the Hand Replayer only to post your hand, we cannot accept hands posted in any other way.

Once you post your hand one of our Trainers will analyse it for you so please post an interesting hand where you have questions. Give as much information about the hand as possible, for example, had you any reads on your opponents?

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Wed Mar 05, 2014, 10:35 AM
(#13)

i really wasnt sure about calling when he re-re-raised me
i think he has AA
lucky me.
should i played it diffrently?
myble not raise after flop?
i fear he will bluff me
thanks for taking the time and viewing my hand

Last edited by eladteib; Wed Mar 05, 2014 at 10:38 AM..

Old
Wed Mar 05, 2014, 01:46 PM
(#14)
Hi eladteib,

Thank you for posting this hand for review and I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you.

He will do this normally within the next 24 hours (but can sometimes take a little longer, especially at weekends) and once it's been analysed I will advise on the next step.

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Wed Mar 05, 2014, 04:33 PM
(#15)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by eladteib View Post

i really wasnt sure about calling when he re-re-raised me
i think he has AA
lucky me.
should i played it diffrently?
myble not raise after flop?
i fear he will bluff me
thanks for taking the time and viewing my hand
Hi eladteib!

Interesting hand! Preflop, I suggest making your 3bet a bit smaller. The standard sizing would be 3x the original raise, plus 1x for each caller. So, 24c would be good. Note, you have position and a premium starting hand. In spots like this we don't mind getting called and seeing a flop.

As played, you the bb joins the hand with a call. This normally means a non-premium hand, but will often be a pocket pair. When the original raiser moves all in there is no need to be worried. He is short stacked and would have an inconsequential amount left if he just calls. Against his stack, all the chips would have gone in on the flop pretty much every time. You are getting great odds to call unless he has exactly AA. You even have enough equity to call if you knew he had KK. Moreover, his range will almost always be wider than just AA, especially being short stacked.

There is one important factor to note here. If the short stack had a few more chips allowing him to make a fullsized 4bet, you would have had the option to fold, call or raise. Had this happened, 5betting all in would normally be your best move. The plan is to get the big blind to fold isolating the original raiser. With so much money already in the pot raising all in with your premium hands will be better than just calling.

Nice hand

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 08:25 AM
(#16)
That's great eladteib!

We now have credited your account with your 3rd bonus - you're doing a fantastic job so far!

You've still got one bonus to receive.

Step Four

Attend any LIVE TRAINING session here at PokerSchoolOnline. You must actually attend the session to get your bonus.

Please let us know what Live Training session you have attended. NB It must be a live training session that takes place after this post was posted. Past live training sessions do not count.

Let us know the Date/Time and Title of the session you attend and we will check your attendance and credit you with your final bonus. If you make a deposit at this stage you will also receive your final bonus.

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 03:15 PM
(#17)
hi
i didn't get the bonus.(2$ cash bonus??)
and how do i register for the training? through the client? or the website?
thanks

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 03:19 PM
(#18)
[QUOTE=Roland GTX;495279
I suggest making your 3bet a bit smaller. The standard sizing would be 3x the original raise, plus 1x for each caller. So, 24c would be good[/QUOTE]

yolu said in the courses that u need to add the call for each player how called to the 3X raise, or did i get it wrong?

Old
Fri Mar 07, 2014, 09:12 AM
(#19)
Hi eladteib

The standard raise is 3x the opponent's bet (3 x 6 = 18c in this example) plus 1x his bet size for every caller. There is one caller in this example, so 18c + 6c = 24c. I hope that answers your question, but if not please let us know where you are unsure.

Here is a guide on how to take a Live Training session.

And let me know if you still don't see the bonus by the end of today, but I can see it from this side so it should be with you soon.

flophitter

Old
Fri Mar 07, 2014, 09:30 AM
(#20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophitter View Post
Hi eladteib

The standard raise is 3x the opponent's bet (3 x 6 = 18c in this example) plus 1x his bet size for every caller. There is one caller in this example, so 18c + 6c = 24c. I hope that answers your question, but if not please let us know where you are unsure.

Here is a guide on how to take a Live Training session.

And let me know if you still don't see the bonus by the end of today, but I can see it from this side so it should be with you soon.

flophitter
yes it is 24c i did the math wrong
thanks

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com