Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10NL ZOOM 6-max, QQ IP facing river donkbet

Old
10NL ZOOM 6-max, QQ IP facing river donkbet - Mon Mar 03, 2014, 05:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Not sure what to think about this... OTR I was planning to check this back.

UTG STATS(1.9K):30/22/2.0
NOTES:
cbets versus TAG 13/14 93%
cbets dry flops 26/32 81%
calls two barrels OOP (2 overs and or flush draw) 3/8 38%

BB STATS(102):20/11/5.5

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 01:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2013
can't play for stacks on a multi-way pot with a 1 card straight. Anyone of them could easily have a made hand.

easy fold OTR.

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
River bet looks strong to me. It contradicts his flop line and preflop decision. When something like this happens and villain's line does not match their patterns then they could a) be bluffing or b) have caught a hand; because its unlikely we see a bluff three way after we have bet two streets, then I think our one pair will not be good here.

I think this is a case where we could be shown a hand like AsKs, AsJs, 77, or something of that sort that x/c flopped, picked up some equity OTT, and improved by the river.

I'm border line with betting turn or checking turn actually. I don't want to be x/r-ed OTT and at the same time I don't want to give off a free card but then again there are not many worse hands that we can get 3 streets of value from.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com