Since: Sep 2012
Stats

VPIP: 34, PFR: 19, 3B: 0, AF: 0.6, Hands: 70

Vs a fish. Gotta GII otf i guess?

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 06:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
I'm not sure if villain being a fish or not makes much difference to his range here.

Either a fish or a reg will have lots of overpairs and some overcards that they'll fire one barrel with, although this villain seems so passive, especially post-flop that I think that he nearly always has QQ+ here.

Against QQ+ you're ~47%, so GII seems fine.

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 06:23 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
Had he just joined this table? Or been sitting out and sat back in again?

I noticed he posted from EP, so as well as the stat line, this action alone would usually see him marked as a fish. I've noticed that some players like to 'defend' their post quite aggressively, even if they have nothing, so I think this is a decent stack off with two overs and the NFD.

Old
Tue Mar 04, 2014, 11:09 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Standard.

Calling seems really bad to me as it sets up a just over pot sized turn shove which we can't call if we miss (and will have to fold a hand with decent equity), while may allow him to get away from us sometimes if we get there. We have enough equity on the flop to spin the wheel imo, between fold equity and hand equity.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com