Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

What is going on with live training?

Old
What is going on with live training? - Wed Mar 05, 2014, 01:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
WhiteStar
Does anyone have an update regarding the cancellation of so many training classes?

Is this do to a new training tool or something else?

Thanks for the quick response.

2easy764

Old
Wed Mar 05, 2014, 03:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
yes i have noticed quite a few empty days lately.
but do realise that the trainers have to have there own time so would be vacant days.
not complaining because its free when it is on.

Old
Wed Mar 05, 2014, 04:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
I believe there was a problem with the training software which i found out when the training was cancelled on sunday.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Febraury-23rd

The link above was where i found out about the live training cancellations and im sure they will be back up and running soon

Hope this helps,

cheers

Ads

Old
Wed Mar 05, 2014, 07:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi guys,

Indeed there was a problem with the new training tool roll out but the techs are working on it as a priority and hope to have everything working within the next few days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

In the mean time maybe you can check out some of our video library to keep your poker minds sharp!

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 05, 2014, 08:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2014
Can you please cancel the class two days before training? I opened my schedule just for live session and found out it was cancelled several times. It should not be hard when the software be available or not at least a day before.

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 11:22 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznhaxor View Post
Can you please cancel the class two days before training? I opened my schedule just for live session and found out it was cancelled several times. It should not be hard when the software be available or not at least a day before.
When we know the training is not possible, we do. In this case that's exactly what we did, once the problem was identified and a timeline for resolution given to us, we immediately canceled classes during that time. When notified the timeline would need to be extended, we again canceled classes accordingly.

It's not always possible, sometimes things have to cancel on short notice, but when possible we always do.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Live training should be good to go for today, HRLive player has passed the testing.

We've been advised that members wishing to attend should clear their browsers cache first. If you're not sure how to do this, here are the instructions for almost all browsers:
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com