Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

[CL] Bankroll Builder

Old
Arrow
[CL] Bankroll Builder - Wed Mar 05, 2014, 11:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
Hi, I'd like to take part in the bank role promotion

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 06:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazu95 View Post
Hi, I'd like to take part in the bank role promotion
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 08:32 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Hello,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.

First Step

Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 06, 2014, 07:27 PM
(#4)
Hi cannonlee! I have passed the quiz, what should I do next?

Old
Fri Mar 07, 2014, 07:04 AM
(#5)
Brilliant!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Fri Mar 07, 2014, 10:40 PM
(#6)
Hey cannonlee! I just finished the test and passed! What should I do next?

Old
Sat Mar 08, 2014, 07:30 AM
(#7)
Great Job!

You passed the Cash Game Quiz and know you've shown that you have a great understanding of the fundementals of playing poker. We have now credited your account with your 2nd bonus.

Step Three

Please play a 1/2 cent Real Money table at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

NB: You must post a Cash Game hand only, tournament hands do not count for this promotion. You must use the Hand Replayer only to post your hand, we cannot accept hands posted in any other way.

Once you post your hand one of our Trainers will analyze it for you so please post and intersesting hand where you have questions. Give as much information about the hand as possible, for example, had you any reads on your opponents?

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Bankroll Builder Feedback - Sat Mar 08, 2014, 11:40 PM
(#8)

I didn't know very much about the other players for I had just entered the table. I could only tell that everyone was very tight, since they folded most of their hands, and passive, since they seldom bet, except of taulant140, who bluffed once in a while. Was is OK the way I played that hand?

I have an other question, something that troubled my whole poker life. I sometimes get a trash hand, and I obviously fold, but had I played that hand, I would have connected a really good hand with the community cards. For example, I was recently playing a Open School League tournament and my cards were a 3 and a 7. Being that a trash hand I folded. But the flop showed a 3 and a 7! Immediately a feeling of regret rushed me for not playing that hand; and kept saying to myself "Oh man! if I had simply called the blind I would have had a two pair!" And to make me feel worse, the river showed an other 7. I would have scored a full house!
The thing is that that happens very often with me. What should I do about it? Play more loose? Or should I keep playing it safe and fold bad hands? Please help!

Last edited by sazu95; Sat Mar 08, 2014 at 11:45 PM..

Old
Sat Mar 08, 2014, 11:58 PM
(#9)

I'm uploading an other video because it seems that I'm having trouble uploading the first one. Although a bit different, the hand is more or less the same as the hand in the first video.

Old
Sun Mar 09, 2014, 09:57 AM
(#10)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

Did you have any specific reads on villain1? Usually when players deviate from the standard open raise sizing of 3x the big blind, it's a good indicator of the true strength of their hand... weighted towards AA KK QQ JJ most of the time, especially when they open of 6x from under the gun (first to act)! I'd strongly consider folding this hand pre-flop without reads about this villains tendenecies from previously played hands.

Post flop, we flop the nuts (best possible hand), now it's a matter of how we can get the most value from this villain. Check raising would actually have the most merit, I'd expect this board texture to hit the billains range really hard, let's value check them or rather allow them to contiuation bet their entire range.... we can then inflate the pot and check raise 3x the cbet sizing and set up the stack to pot ratio for future streets. Nice pot!

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Sun Mar 09, 2014, 09:59 AM
(#11)
Great!

We now have credited your account with your 3rd bonus and You're doing a fantastic job so far!

You've still got one bonus to receive.

Step Four

Attend any LIVE TRAINING session here at PokerSchoolOnline. You must actually attend the session to get your bonus.

Please let us know what Live Training session you have attended. NB It must be a live training session that takes place after this post was posted. Past live training sessions do not count.

Let us know the Date/Time and Title of the session you attend and we will check your attendance and credit you with your final bonus. If you make a deposit at this stage you will also receive your final bonus.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Tue Mar 18, 2014, 06:07 PM
(#12)
Hi CannonLee! I just finished attending the MMT with CheWe1!

Old
Tue Mar 18, 2014, 06:09 PM
(#13)
The date was March 18th, Tuesday, at 18:00hrs ET

Old
Tue Mar 18, 2014, 06:11 PM
(#14)
Congratulations!

We have awarded you with all your Bankroll Builder buy-ins and you have successfully completed the promotion!

You are always welcome to post any troublesome hands in the >>Hand Analysis<< section.

Also it is a good idea to review some of the content on >>Bankroll Management<< at this point.

Keep in touch with us and let us know how your poker journey continues.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 06:00 AM
(#15)
Thanks for everything CannonLee! How long will it take for me to receive the last bonus?
And I have an other question. If you look at the pokerschool league leader board, there is a column that says "prize", but there are two numbers. I've checked the description in "legend" but I didn't really understand which number refers to my actual prize. Do you know anything about that?

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 12:30 PM
(#16)
Quote:
Thanks for everything CannonLee! How long will it take for me to receive the last bonus?
And I have an other question. If you look at the pokerschool league leader board, there is a column that says "prize", but there are two numbers. I've checked the description in "legend" but I didn't really understand which number refers to my actual prize. Do you know anything about that?
Hi,

Usually within 24 to 48 hours you should receive your bonus. After reviewing the leaderboard, you are currently ranked 503 and your prize is going to be $0.50. There are two prizes, the prize that is bigger goes to league players that have accrued the necessary amount of VPPs the month before the league started to be eligible for it, in the open league 20VPPs will qualify for the big prize. Those that did not accrue 20VPPs the month before the start of the league will only be eligible for the smaller prize.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Thu Mar 20, 2014, 05:26 PM
(#17)
Thank you so much! Now I understand the prize system, hahaha

Hum, regarding my last bonus, I didn't receive it yet :/

Old
Thu Mar 20, 2014, 06:44 PM
(#18)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hum, regarding my last bonus, I didn't receive it yet :/
Hi there,

Our system is showing that you've got all $8 from the Bankroll Builder promotion.

If you think this is not the case please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the Support Team will be happy to assist you

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 20, 2014, 08:04 PM
(#19)
thanks Raiser! I'll do that

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com