Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10NL FR zoom

Old
10NL FR zoom - Thu Mar 06, 2014, 06:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013
http://www.boomplayer.com/nl/poker-h...756_20F7580505

Oke, I was totally out of my comfort zone here.
1) Full ring, normally play 6max
2) 10NL, normally play lower
3) playing deep

So, I'm shaking...

How did I play this?

Old
Fri Mar 07, 2014, 01:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
i like you pushed all the way, maybe you can make a cause on passing the cbet... but dont really know much.

Old
Fri Mar 07, 2014, 05:17 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
Pretty easy bet bet bet line at first sight
But I think x/c-ing the flop is actually not a bad idea. Reasons: It's a multiway pot with three clubs and an Ace and we have second pair with NFD. We benefit from seeing a turn card. We might get raised by made flushes, sets, TP+FD which ofcourse we are not folding but would make it harder to call turn with a big bet OOP. Can we get called by worse when we bet the flop? Surely, QQ JJ TT 99 all with one club. So I think it goes both ways. I'd actually consider betting river bigger. I doubt an Ace would call regardless unless by betting big they might think we are getting them off a chop? But hands like QQc JJc or KQc would call 4.98 as equally as 3.9 for example. Maybe even bet pot or slightly over pot?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com