Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

more value with TPGK OTT?

Old
more value with TPGK OTT? - Sat Mar 08, 2014, 09:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
could i get more value from this? i dont think OTT i could get called though by JJ,TT yes probably... or would be good to just bet OTR?
he had JJ

Old
Sat Mar 08, 2014, 03:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
I don't think this is a hand to get much value from on this board. OTT you cannot be sure your ace is good enough. He might already have you beat with a str8, or he has a better ace.
Be happy you get to the showdown cheap.

A thin value bet OTR would have been a good move imo, just be sure you fold to a raise in that case.

BTW, calling a 3bet with AJo is kinda loose...

Old
Sat Mar 08, 2014, 04:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkleefstra View Post
BTW, calling a 3bet with AJo is kinda loose...
dats why they call me GayLooser , lulz

Old
Sun Mar 09, 2014, 11:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
This is an easy fold or 4bet preflop for me. As played, bet small OTR for value against whatever

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com