Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO staff please look below

Old
PSO staff please look below - Thu Dec 05, 2002, 02:14 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
can someone please check the hand analysis forum nothing there for months now people have given up post requests there are atleast half a dozen requests last time i looked and one of the most usefull tools in the school for me anyway is going to waste

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2002, 07:31 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
I second that.

Thanks, Den

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2002, 07:36 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
and third - I quit trying.

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2002, 01:57 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
well i'll bump this up every day till someone explains why there isnt any more hands to analysis

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2002, 02:03 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Have you tried emailing our new Dean? He seems pretty receptive.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC - The James Gang

PS. If the Hand Analysis Tool worked more smoothly, it would probably be the most useful part of the school after the games themselves and maybe the forum (kind of a toss-up with the forum).

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2002, 05:31 PM
(#6)
Deleted user

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2002, 04:21 PM
(#7)
Deleted user

Old
Sat Dec 07, 2002, 08:52 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
BUMP bump BUMP

yes almost 2 months behind in posting new Hand Analysis.

Old
Sun Dec 08, 2002, 02:04 PM
(#9)
Deleted user

Old
bump - Mon Dec 09, 2002, 07:19 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
an answer to if the analysis is still going to be part the school or if your going to delete it (if so when) would be nice.

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 09:28 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
I have never been involved in this part of the website but I will look into what is happening and why it is not being updated.

kevin
pokerpagekev

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 09:44 AM
(#12)
Deleted user
Thank You.

Peace, Starrs LSOGC

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 03:03 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
Thank you Kevin.......I sure hope this tool is not deleted here at PSO....I think the lack of involvement is directly due to the turnaround time to posting new hands.

Old
Mon Dec 09, 2002, 05:13 PM
(#14)
Deleted user
Hi Guys,

I've gone through the hand analysis forum and added a new announcement. Everything should be back to normal now. Please look to the Hand Analysis Forum for a new announcement regarding the situation. If anyone had been overlooked, I apologize in advance.

Tim

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com