Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

POker Journey

Old
Smile
POker Journey - Tue Mar 11, 2014, 03:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
BronzeStar
Hello my name is Glen. I am a open minded out going type person. My true coloure is blue/orange, you can take the True Coloures Test on the net(can not remember the site search eng). I really enjoy playing poker epically in person.
My friends suggested I try online poker so here I am .

I first started on a Tablet, what a mistake!
Because of my miss trials and over heating and just not being able to blog or any thing properly. I have purchased a lap top. thumbup:

See I have recently fallen ill, not sure what it is but have an operation on the 19th of this month to either drill or cut out the problem . So playing on a tablet just wont do, for all the hours I will be playing. At least it is after my B-Day and St. Patrics Day .

I am now going to continue learning every thing Poker Stars has to teach us all. "Every budies brain is like a sponge from the Ocean floor, ready to obsorbe every thing in it's path".

I have to admit I am a bit skeptical about on-line playing, you know the all inners on the pre flop and crashes like my tablet did to me. I am excited to now be on my new Lap-Top learning sharpenning my skills and playing poker.

Thank you Poker Stars for every thing you offer to the public.

My journey begins NOW.
Again thank you.

Yours Truley
MedevilGlen

Old
Tue Mar 11, 2014, 05:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hello MedevilGlen

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Last edited by wiltshireman; Tue Mar 11, 2014 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Tue Mar 11, 2014, 06:10 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Good luck on your journey!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 12, 2014, 08:35 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Thank you and ope to hear frm you again and on the tables..

Old
Wed Mar 12, 2014, 08:36 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Thanks Bro

Old
Wed Mar 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Welcome to the PSO forum Glenn, great to see you here!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thumbs up
Welcome Glen! - Wed Mar 12, 2014, 12:13 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2013
BronzeStar

Hi Glen,

Welcome to PokerStars. Here on PSO (Pokerschoolonline) there are so many opportunities for learning that I hope you don't miss. The course material is essential, from my experience as are the Live Trainings. Initially I was lost during the latter, but the community of members and trainer were so helpful. Indeed, I met most of my online poker buddies by going to Live Trainings. There are tons of great blogs and videos and so many opportunities for free tickets to tournaments.

I joined about 14 months ago and it really took until a year later to make money because I jumped into playing without really knowing what I was doing. Now I spend about 10 hours learning, including private lessons with Dave (TheLangolier) who is head of the teaching program, a very wise investment. As of today I am $1300 plus as a cash player.

I am sorry to hear about your health problems and can identify as a doctor who has been in and out of hospital. Remember your health comes first!

I look forward to 'meeting' you at a Training and send me a message anytime

WELCOME TO POKERSCHOOLONLINE!

DrEllenCait
Ellen

Old
Than you for your support. - Wed Mar 12, 2014, 01:24 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
I under stand what you mean about jumping in on line games, not a good idea. I spend as much time as I can on here now that I have my lap-top. I can actually do things properly. thank you for your support and I will be seeing you at the training sessions. I am in one to day at 16:00, maybe c u there. Good Luck :-) MedevilGlen

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com