Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Sunday Million $11 Sattelite

Old
Sunday Million $11 Sattelite - Wed Mar 12, 2014, 05:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013

If someone knows how to post in the Hand Replyer format, pls help me, and ill edit. (ty Parkyboy94)
This was the 4th hand in the sat. Early exit I guess

Last edited by MIM1C; Thu Mar 13, 2014 at 04:05 PM..

Old
Thu Mar 13, 2014, 08:25 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2014
BronzeStar
Hi MIM1C, there is a sticky thread in, poker education, poker education and beginner questions that shows you how to use the hand rep layer

Old
Fri Mar 14, 2014, 04:31 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2014
Hi, Saw a couple things that might help you in the future. First, early in a tourney you want to play really tight, the first three blind ranges. Next, the thing about this hand is with your Q9 on the wet board. On the flop you can not improve your hand unless an A comes up. But you have a low straight on the board. Someone else could have AQ, or have two Diamonds, or trips but very unlikely since he only raised one big blind preflop. The guy had top pair and seven outs for a straight on the flop so he most likely would called you even if you raised his flop raise more. Also since you only raised his raise on the flop double it made you seem a little weak to me. Hope this helps a little. If there are any errors guys let me know. I'm a new poker play so don't take everything i say soundly. But when i evaluate hands it really helps my game and really encourage it.

Old
Fri Mar 14, 2014, 11:24 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2013
Well, I am pretty happy with my play tbh. Flopping the second nuts with outs to improve is fine for me, I would call All In with this straight against flushdraws/2 pairs/trips/top pairs any day, especially on a satellite like this. And his shove is actually telling he doesn't hold the stone cold nuts for sure. Someone with AQ wouldn't push there for sure. Unless he is a recreational player ofc.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com