Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Lack of information on the beginners course and other things

Old
Lack of information on the beginners course and other things - Thu Mar 13, 2014, 03:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
BronzeStar
Hello,

So I recently started learning about poker, I have been playing for quiet a while, but only now I actually started learning more in depth, realizing my own common mistakes and learning what to do, still hard to apply the knowledge due to habit over knowledge, but now, when I lose a tourney, I'm quiet happy how I went out usually. Thanks for reading that, now for what buggs me in this school.

I'm trying to take the assesment quiz, my knowledge still isn't up to par, but I keep also getting a message "your account isn't ellegable to win, but you can still take the quiz". Or something along those lines, ellegable for what? What do I need to qualify to be ellegable? What am I suppose to get if I do that? Why is that information so hard to come by?

Also, is this correct? The question number 11 in the quiz (if they aren't mixed up) reads this:
How Which of the following adjustments to your strategy makes sense...
Ahm, is that correct? Or is that a spelling error, it bothers me quiet a bit every time I read it.

Old
Thu Mar 13, 2014, 07:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

Hi Magic Ponies,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Firstly the quiz eligibility is for prizes, i.e. tourney tickets, PSO gives out for passing our quizzes. Some of our members may not be eligible for these for a number of reasons but moderators here at the school have no access to members account info so the only way to find out what the reason is is to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Secondly it does look to me like a grammatical error in that question. If you see this question again it would be extremely helpful if you could screen shot it and send that to support@pokerschoolonline.com and that way the team can more easily find which question it is to fix it.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com