Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

slowplay setz OTF?

Old
slowplay setz OTF? - Mon Mar 17, 2014, 11:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
zoom no info, i post here two hands cuz they are almost same, both set OTF
especially set of KK i should slowplay..
but the other one i felt like i can get value from AK but it didnt happen..

so my question is if i could get moar valuez by slowplaying these hands?

Old
Tue Mar 18, 2014, 03:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
In hand 1 it may actually be better to choose a smaller size or even check as you are crushing the board with the top card and weaker hands can't really call much.

Hand 2 is different as you ahve middle set which allows for top pair calls so I like your size here.

Live Trainer

Old
Tue Mar 18, 2014, 06:23 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-xflixx View Post
In hand 1 it may actually be better to choose a smaller size or even check as you are crushing the board with the top card and weaker hands can't really call much.

Hand 2 is different as you ahve middle set which allows for top pair calls so I like your size here.
dats wut i thought... i played KK as #fischiegespieler

Old
Tue Mar 18, 2014, 09:47 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2013
I wound't say so. Flixx didn't say that betting is a mistake. There is million hands that would call you, and hand like TJ might even play stacks with you.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com