Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

I twitted 4 days straight but no ticket for the Share&Win

Old
I twitted 4 days straight but no ticket for the Share&Win - Tue Mar 18, 2014, 03:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
hi all

I love the Share & Win Tournaments and as far as I remember did not miss one...

the upcoming Tourney on March 29th is my aim and focus but unfortunately I have been twitting for the last 4 days and still have not received the free ticket for it...

am I doing something wrong?

the last few Share & Win Tourney required sharing on Facebook and I always got the Ticket...

thanks in Advance

Dunadin1976

Old
Tue Mar 18, 2014, 05:12 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the Support Team will be happy to help you out with this.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 18, 2014, 05:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi Dunadin1976,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any of your comments or questions.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club may be found HERE.

Good luck in the Share & Win tourney!

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 09:23 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunadin1976 View Post
hi all

I love the Share & Win Tournaments and as far as I remember did not miss one...

the upcoming Tourney on March 29th is my aim and focus but unfortunately I have been twitting for the last 4 days and still have not received the free ticket for it...

am I doing something wrong?

the last few Share & Win Tourney required sharing on Facebook and I always got the Ticket...

thanks in Advance

Dunadin1976
Hi Dunadin

i had the same problem but i emailed support and they sorted it out so i guess it must be happening to a few of us.

gl at the tables

jokerace68

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com