Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

The Bitcoin Discussion Thread

Old
The Bitcoin Discussion Thread - Tue Mar 18, 2014, 08:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello all,

I'm hearing more and more about Bitcoins every week, some good and some bad.

Some poker rooms now have it as a currency and you can even buy a pint in Ireland now using Bitcoins (that's the good bit)

I was just wondering if any of our members have any experience of using Bitcoin and would they recommend getting involved in it?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 02:22 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
As crypto currencies go, I think Sklansky Bucks have a safer long-term future.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 03:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2013
To me it looks like a high risk monetary currency.
It is accepted by some, while it is denied by others, so it's kinda in a financial gray area worldwide.
I like it's fundamentals for anonymity, although the fair argument of money laundering could come up.
Congratz to the early investors, who made a ton of bucks, but I wouldn't be so sure about investing now.
As for poker and bitcoins, any new currency would bring more money on the tables.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com