Old
Micro-Millions riverflat - Tue Mar 18, 2014, 10:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by spand42 View Post
Riverflat gets a mention in GarethC's report:

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/online...e-146811.shtml
LOL ,im still extremely excited as to my play in mm 43 , This is over the top for me as i love the game and try the best always but to have a mention in PS is as much rewarding if not
better than a WIN !!

THANKS ALL WHO RAILED and followed it will be hard to achieve a top finish like this past game but i have many more to play and hopefully can try and follow-up with even a close performance

I do have confidence and again thanks PSO'ers and wish all the same to going all the way !!! a 9th finish was and is a WIN for me

Read more: MICRO-MILLIONS 2014 Stakes [ RiverFlat } - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz2wNH6rp4z

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 02:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
Very cool! Congratulations

Old
Sat Mar 22, 2014, 03:02 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2013
a bit late.. but wd and grats on the MM FT

Old
Sat Mar 22, 2014, 10:00 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Nice run - congrats.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com