Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Sessions Won't Be Recorded

Old
Sessions Won't Be Recorded - Wed Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi all,

Just to let you know that for the immediate future we will not be recording our live training sessions at PokerSchoolOnline so if you can't get to the session you won't be able to watch it at a later date.

This may be reviewed again in the near future and we'll update you here when we resume recording again.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 11:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
noooooooo!!!!!!!!

This is terrible news!!!!! Is it because of the replayer issues? Will they be fixing it soon??

*cry* *cry*

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 12:25 PM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
It's unfortunate alright Sam but nothing we can do about it for now.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 19, 2014, 12:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Okay, thanks Raiser - am sure everyone's doing their best

Old
^^ - Thu Mar 20, 2014, 05:18 AM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2013
Dang.

The gooooood news is... l have noticed the new vids from some of the pros, and they seem to be series!
Nom Nom.
Though l learn something new pretty much everytime l see one of our recorder trainings, it's usually because of watching them multiple times. Live trainings are awesome, but sometimes l am just too low on spoons to actually pick anything up. Not being able to watch them again, weeks later even, will be a big loss for me and l expect some of the other students too. Therefor, if we have a vote... l vote for recording them again!

And you have to admit.. watching Dave type something, then erase, then type again, then erase, then type again, is quite amusing. Typos FTW Dave! <3 haha

Old
Thu Mar 20, 2014, 06:02 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2014
BronzeStar
Where do we have to go to register to those live training session? Until I found it, I will watch video already recorded.. thank you.

Old
Thu Mar 20, 2014, 07:08 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlz36 View Post
Where do we have to go to register to those live training session? Until I found it, I will watch video already recorded.. thank you.
Hi ilovegirlz36,

If you click on the Live Training tab at the top of the page you see a list of all the live training sessions coming up at PSO

Here's some instructions on how to join a live training session:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Instructions

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 30, 2014, 04:52 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2012
Is it allowed for members to record sessions themselves and upload them to the likes of Youtube for personal use?

If not, I take it there is nothing wrong with recording the sessions and just using them for personal use without uploading them to hosting sites?

Old
Sun Mar 30, 2014, 08:09 AM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
Is it allowed for members to record sessions themselves and upload them to the likes of Youtube for personal use?

If not, I take it there is nothing wrong with recording the sessions and just using them for personal use without uploading them to hosting sites?
No problem at all if it's for personal use

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com