(#1)
Since: Oct 2011

Super nitty line, any raise here?

Ads

Old
Thu Mar 20, 2014, 08:21 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2013
Donkbet OTF against two is good choice (if you plan to fold to a raise). Maybe a little bit bigger, I don't know.

Nice potcontrol OTT

Easy call OTR. I wouldn't raise here, only better hands will call imo. So well played overall.

Old
Thu Mar 20, 2014, 10:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi ads,

I like your line up to the river, except I do think we should raise here. Disagree that only better hands will call... in fact his river bet looks like a blocking bet and AQ beats 100% of the range that wants to showdown cheap, so we can feel pretty comfortable going for value against worse queens... you can almost treat this like a check and simply raise to whatever you would have bet had he checked the river to you. But in this case I'd go a bit bigger since he is likely to have a Q or 9 (or TT/JJ) and may feel like he must pay off since the small bet can induce a bluff raise. So $1 seems about right to me.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com