Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

25NL ZOOM, Take the shaaawwwt

Old
25NL ZOOM, Take the shaaawwwt - Thu Mar 20, 2014, 06:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Well, I don't think this 25NL ZOOM shot could have gone any better! Up and down at start but the run good is definitely happening during this shot!

Thanks everyone for the help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 25NL Shot Results.jpg (32.4 KB, 81 views)

Old
Thu Mar 20, 2014, 08:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Judging by your posts on here you seem like a decent player, hope you can keep the good times rolling!

However, I can speak from experience when I say that you shouldn't get too excited about this upswing as it will only make the inevitable downswing hurt more than it should.

Old
Fri Mar 21, 2014, 02:41 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2013
Congrats,

I hope it continues for you!

Cheers,

Matt

Old
Fri Mar 21, 2014, 03:13 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
I believe you will be a consistent winner at 25NL.

The only thing I will say is that any time I have joined a new stake, I have had a run like this, then it dips off considerably. The only thing I can put this down to, apart from my game style being pretty inelastic at this time, is that people are not able to use their HUD against an unknown.

Part of the reason I am coming round to the argument that they are not the best for the game but that's nothing to do with your thread so back to point....

Congrats on the run so far and sincere best wishes that it will continue.

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 02:20 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
thats a sweet run,everytime i've taken a shot at 25 NL i've ran horribly.some bad plays and then the ridiculous suckouts.have to move back to 10NL again,head is totally wrecked

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com