Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder

Old
Default
Bankroll Builder - Fri Mar 21, 2014, 10:31 PM
(#1)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
Help me
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 22, 2014, 06:33 AM
(#2)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,033
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boki19900 View Post
Help me
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!


Please read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!


Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Team PokerSchoolOnline


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 22, 2014, 08:27 AM
(#3)
flophitter's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,959
Hello boki19900,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.


First Step


Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.


flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
 
Old
Default
poker quviz - Sat Mar 22, 2014, 04:45 PM
(#4)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
Poker Basic Course i pass quviz 80 procent a espect my bankrol
 
Old
Default
i pased ouviz - Sat Mar 22, 2014, 05:00 PM
(#5)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophitter View Post
Hello boki19900,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.


First Step


Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.


flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
i pased quviz
 
Old
Default
wen a get my money :) - Sun Mar 23, 2014, 12:06 PM
(#6)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
When a get my money
 
Old
Default
can you answer me on my blog - Sun Mar 23, 2014, 12:38 PM
(#7)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
can someone answer me
 
Old
Default
Sun Mar 23, 2014, 01:41 PM
(#8)
flophitter's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,959
Well done boki19900!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
 
Old
Default
I winn 16 us - Mon Mar 24, 2014, 10:29 AM
(#9)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
I win 16 us
 
Old
Default
Mon Mar 24, 2014, 01:50 PM
(#10)
flophitter's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,959
Hey, well done! Just remember that you can play only 1c/2c NLHE 9-player ring games using your bonus money, just until you complete the promotion.

flophitter
 
Old
Default
i pley turnament and zoom poker - Tue Mar 25, 2014, 09:19 PM
(#11)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
I play turnament and zoom poker vath hepens now ?
 
Old
Default
Wed Mar 26, 2014, 08:25 AM
(#12)
flophitter's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,959
Hi boki19900

Just stick to the specified games until you complete this promotion, or you may be disqualified from future bonuses.

flophitter
 
Old
Default
i pasd cash quviz - Sun Mar 30, 2014, 10:40 AM
(#13)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
I passed quviz can a get bonus now ?
 
Old
Default
i pased quviz - Sun Mar 30, 2014, 10:41 AM
(#14)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophitter View Post
Well done boki19900!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
can a get my bunus now ?
 
Old
Default
can someone answer me - Sun Mar 30, 2014, 01:06 PM
(#15)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
can someone answer me ???
 
Old
Default
Sun Mar 30, 2014, 02:57 PM
(#16)
flophitter's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,959
Great job boki19900!

You passed the Cash Game Quiz and so you've shown that you have a great understanding of the fundamentals of playing poker. We have now credited your account with your 2nd bonus.

Step Three

Please play a 1/2 cent Real Money table at PokerStars and, using the Hand Replayer, post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.



NB: You must post a Cash Game hand only, tournament hands do not count for this promotion. You must use the Hand Replayer only to post your hand, we cannot accept hands posted in any other way.

Once you post your hand one of our Trainers will analyse it for you so please post an interesting hand where you have questions. Give as much information about the hand as possible, for example, had you any reads on your opponents?


flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline
 
Old
Default
I got 2 dolars - Mon Mar 31, 2014, 07:35 PM
(#17)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
your instructor has determined that no further training is required for your next buy-in to be released.What thet means that a em ok player ?
 
Old
Default
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 07:01 AM
(#18)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,033
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boki19900 View Post
your instructor has determined that no further training is required for your next buy-in to be released.What thet means that a em ok player ?
It means we've already credited you with your 3rd bonus

Please post a hand as instructed in the post above to get your final bonus

Cheers,
Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
this is shit of poker - Wed Apr 02, 2014, 08:48 PM
(#19)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
A have 20 bad beats min a lose my bankrol of 70 dolars on 02/05 c tables a have 10 times AA and 2-3 times a win ahaha
 
Old
Default
is this bad statistic? - Wed Apr 02, 2014, 08:53 PM
(#20)
boki19900's Avatar
Since: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
ChromeStar
Hold'em (Real Money):

2000 hands played and saw flop:
- 60 times out of 329 while in small blind (18%)
- 89 times out of 331 while in big blind (27%)
- 137 times out of 1340 in other positions (10%)
- a total of 286 times out of 2000 (14%)

Pots won at showdown - 45 out of 88 (51%)
Pots won without showdown - 252
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com