Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Fraud

Old
Fraud - Sun Mar 23, 2014, 04:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
I had a friend tell me about a web site knocking you guys about fraud and cheating and well there was 500 people plus complaining most of it seems to me just a bunch of whiners. I am pretty new to the whole online poker thing but I want to say that when I first made a deposit I was asked to send proof of who I was and this made me feel a whole lot better about depositing money to anyone on the web. The fact that with all the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS playing on your site that you made sure that I was legit (I only deposited twenty dollars) seems to me to be proof that you are serious about the integrity of your site.So to anyone seeing the bitching of a few people, these are the same type that would take their ball and go home if everything did not go their way when they were ten years old are now blaming their bad playing as cheating. Thanks for letting me say this and thanks to your security team for making sure that no one else was using my credit card but ME.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Old
Fri Mar 28, 2014, 02:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
there will always be players who think ps is rigged its the nature of some people that when
their AA gets cracked by 94 running 4 to the straight, but if they go other sites and play same amount as on stars they will see the suckouts/badbeats happen, it also happens plenty live.
i just cant get my head round people thinking that stars would rig games with the chance of losing millions and millions of $ every year.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com