Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

HUD for Cash Game

Old
HUD for Cash Game - Mon Mar 24, 2014, 06:50 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
I am pretty sure there is a lot of topics about it but I am more interested about your opinion.
I don't have any trouble with preflop stats and flop stats.
I am really struggling with some info about turn and river. What stats do you use that can help you with turn and river?

thanks fro any help

Old
Mon Mar 24, 2014, 09:03 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
I don't have anything for turn and river, I just use the pop-up if there' something in particular that I'm looking for.

I think some people do have Turn CBet %, Fold to Turn CBet and Bet Turn when villain missed Flop CBet.

The problem with stats like these is that you need thousands of hands on your opponent before you can start to rely on these stats, which only makes them really suitable if you're playing in small player pools like deep tables or small stakes and above.

Old
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 03:05 AM
(#3)
hmm thanks. Good point about the 'thousands of hands'.

Old
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 12:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hey rogger, here's what I've been using on the turn and river (minus the AF by street - that turned out to not be so helpful) - the turn's the line second from the bottom, and the river's the bottom line:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post

Guess you could always try them out for size and see if you find them helpful/reliable?

Old
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 01:40 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2012
My entire post flop statistics are comprised of Cbet%/FoldToCbet% and Aggression Factor.

If I can be bothered during a hand, I will use a pop-up to see if they are aggressive on turn and river but that's only if I have a meh hand that I am unsure whether I want to call a cbet with if the guy just blasts every street.

I try to only rely so far on HUD stats.

Old
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 06:41 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2012
Turn cbet is great for floats, you should have that on your HUD. For the river i like the went to show down stat. Less than 15% means they are not messing up in the river. Better than river agress factor tbh.

Old
Wed Mar 26, 2014, 06:54 AM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
I have CBet%, FoldToCBet%, Aggression Factor and WentToShowDown% on my HUD for cash games. The latter two give me a pretty good overall feel for the postflop style. I can use a popup to see aggression percentages by street if I am considering floating or two barrelling, or perhaps facing a bluffy looking river bet.

Old
Wed Mar 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
(#8)
Since: Sep 2012
This is mine;

Name | Hands | BB
VPIP | PFR | AF
3b | f3b | 4b | f4b
cbet flop turn river | fcbet flop turn river
raise first in utg | mp | co | btn | sb
bb fold to btn stl | sb fold to btn stl | bb fold to sb stl | sb restl | btn 4b vs blinds

Old
Fri Mar 28, 2014, 06:46 AM
(#9)
thanks to all for you replies.

Sam: I do very like your HUD, pity I don't have such a big screen for it.

MRFlopes + Mytton: Showdown stats seems to be interesting, I will be thinking about it.

Birdayy: thanks for you one. I will analyze it today and will change my one in someway

My biggest trouble right now is, I have stats in my HUD I don't use quite often which is basically ridiculous

Old
emerald675 - Fri Mar 28, 2014, 07:46 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogger1999 View Post
i am pretty sure there is a lot of topics about it but i am more interested about your opinion.
I don't have any trouble with preflop stats and flop stats.
I am really struggling with some info about turn and river. What stats do you use that can help you with turn and river?

Thanks fro any help
well done

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com