Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Who won special room rates !!!

Old
Who won special room rates !!! - Thu Dec 05, 2002, 06:32 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
PokerSchool Tournaments for lower room rates at Convention.
We will be giving away 20 special room rates for the 2 nights of the
convention in Tunica - Here's how you can win one.
If you are a school member that is going to the convention and you
participate in one of the following events, you can win.
Friday 6th December and Friday 13th December
Friday at 1pm No Limit Hold'em $200 buy-in with $5000 added
Friday at 7pm No Limit Hold'em $200 buy-in with $5000 added

I will review the results after the events are finished, (which are open to all school member to participate in) and i will award
the rooms to the top 5 members from each tournament that have registered to attend the convention.

Take Care
Tina

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2002, 07:00 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Tina, wonder ful prize. What is the "special room rates"?

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2002, 07:05 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
TINA!!!!! You have only been working 16 hour days lately, there is no excuse for missing off this kind of detail. :roll:

$25 a night is the special room rate.

Mark

Old
Thu Dec 05, 2002, 07:36 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Thanks Mark...for the info and the sarcasm :wink:

Old
Members win special room rates - Mon Dec 09, 2002, 02:20 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Members who won special room rates for the PSO Convention -

Friday 6th 1.00am tournament
1. dadsan
2. Shane
3. rggator
4. jbh5000
5. TrumpinJoe

Friday 6th 7.00pm tournament
6. gtholdem (as tw41 not now attending)
7. Big Bo
8. Debonair
9. movingabout ( maxxel not now attending)
10. Ricky Hard

Friday 13th 1.00am tournament
11. Hammer1
12. BMC
13. Freddie Boy
14. PokerGoddess
15. Sea Dog

Friday 13th 7.00pm tournament
16. zadvocate
17. Greager
18. Boomer55
19. zipman
20. Indy_Bob

Once the other 2 events for the special room rate have taken place i will be contacting the 20 winners via email and getting relevant information to put them forward for $25 per night room rate at The Goldstrike for the nights of the 9th and 10th January, 2003.

Take Care
Tina

Old
Say what... - Thu Dec 12, 2002, 04:16 AM
(#6)
Deleted user

Hi I seem to have missed something here - I finished 2nd in the 1pm Friday 6th Dec event.

I haven't registered for the convention as yet as I still have to finalise time off work - I live in the UK...

As I finished in the qualifiers I would have thought it better to send an email to me offering the discounted room rate if I were to register by a certain date.

Regards
Devlin
AKA Ian

Old
Thu Dec 12, 2002, 04:47 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Devlin,
I thought i made it clear that the members that have registered already would qualify for the special room rates.

When i looked through the results of the first 2 events as your name was not on my attending convention list , i did not consider that you were coming.

If you have now registered to attend the convention, and i must say it would be great to have some more brits there, then i will gladly include you in the next 2 events

Regards
Tina

Old
Fri Dec 13, 2002, 09:05 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Devlin,
I have just received an email from one of the school members saying that if you are going to plan on going to Tunica, then they will cover the difference between the special room rate and the normal poker room rate for those 2 nights for you.

I am just amazed at the community spirit here and i want to thank that particular member for their generosity and kindness

So i hope Devlin we will see you there

Regards
Tina

Old
Thanks - Fri Dec 13, 2002, 01:09 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
:wink:
Thanks Mrs Pokerpages and many thanks to the mystery offer - I must say that the community here at the school is great...

...Unfortunately my work must come first and they have confirmed that I cannot be spared so early in the New Year.
I work in IT Support for the British Government and unfortunately the convention just happens to coincide with a rather large upgrade to our systems.

As such I will not be attending....although I would dearly love to be.

Thanks again,
Devlin.

Old
Tue Dec 17, 2002, 08:47 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
I have updated the winners of the special room rate on the above post.
If any of you are not going please let me know as i will pass it on to the next qualifying member

Take Care and Happy Holidays

Tina

Old
special room rates - Tue Dec 17, 2002, 05:43 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Tina,
I have just seen the posting. Due to my failure to change my
E-mail add. I did not get the E-mail confirmation. If you could
resend the confirmation to my new E-mail add. I will be happy
to respond.
P.S. I have put my new add at ps. :roll:
Thanks for all you do,
Chris aka Boomer55[/b][/list][/list][/quote]

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com