Old
I now have a favourite hand - Tue Mar 25, 2014, 12:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
BronzeStar
Everyone has their fav.
Doyle Brunson was T2 for how he won it with the WSOP

Mine now seems to be 55
I have flopped more sets with 55 than any other pair, by at least a factor if 3:1

I just got it on the table now and joked, woohoo my fav. Hand, let's set mine and flop trips

And I flop trips, it comes with an ace and a timid player so it didn't pay off more than the preflop pot but this is now my fav. Hand and whilst some people pick theirs for the big games they won with it or the interesting story it comes with, for me it's as simple as the hand that I win the most pots with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 01:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
hold it... red 55's my hand.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 02:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2012
BronzeStar
It's getting stupid now, I get 55 and decide to really test it's power and bet big at the early levels of a 25c game and act preflop like I have top5

Get 3 callers and if I am really blessed with the wonder hand, I should get a 5, and boom --- and I get an Ace to which Mr AJ is happy to shovel his chips into me with

I am even getting love from 5x hands either getting two pair or paired board 5s.... Very strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com