Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

AA flopped top set MAX VALUE OWNED

Old
AA flopped top set MAX VALUE OWNED - Tue Mar 25, 2014, 09:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
This guys online id actually had "meathead" in it! What a meathead... Value owned myself against a villain that doesn't have a fold BTN.

What a meat head... lol

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...847_95D354A18B

Old
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 10:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
I don't think it's that terrible tbh, and you never made a bet yourself when behind, so you didn't literally valueown yourself. Villain can have a bunch of two pair hands and worse sets too. I think you have to pay off pretty often.

At least you didn't shove the river.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 27, 2014, 05:15 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2014
this seems a regular problem if players have any type of draw they seem to happily call anything no matter what you bet

Old
Sat Apr 12, 2014, 12:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
it nuts how many people call draw's when they shouldn't be and get paid off.it's really annoying when they chase a gutter and catch on the river.not a fear in hell would i hit if i chased that

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com