Old
Bad hand or not? hand evaluation request - Thu Mar 27, 2014, 11:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014

Old
Fri Mar 28, 2014, 06:15 AM
(#2)
you was right to bet in the first place but after that you really shouldve considered he had the ace

Last edited by donkkilla76; Fri Mar 28, 2014 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: spelling mistake

Old
Fri Mar 28, 2014, 08:52 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
** moved to NLHE Cash Hand Analysis **

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Mar 28, 2014, 12:13 PM
(#4)
Yea. can u give me some advices to make me avoid this things?

Old
Fri Mar 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR.Lionheart View Post
Yea. can u give me some advices to make me avoid this things?
I would have raised pre flop, I would have raised to .07 because that is my standard steal size with a limper, although with KQ its not really a steal we rate to have the best hand but I keep my bet sizing the same with my steals and value hands. If you don't steal a lot you could make it .10 to go pre for value. if he raises pre maybe we can get away.

As played there really is no getting away once the ace hits the turn. I don't think I could have folded here maybe when he 3 bet the river but its really hard to give him an ace here. I guess it all comes down to reads or history if you have any. What I mean by that is that if you know he is never raising river with a worse hand or as some kind of bluff, you can probably fold it here and like wise if you know the guy just fires bets without reason then I think you have to go with it.

You have to ask would he do this with a worse hand than mine in this case a worse hand would be JJ if the answer is no and he has no bluffs in his range, you can put him on KK or an A or a chop. .

Last edited by FireMedic815; Fri Mar 28, 2014 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: added on to response

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com