(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
PokerStars Tournament #888122792, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $13.70/$1.30 USD
9 players
Total Prize Pool: $123.30 USD
Tournament started 2014/03/29 13:38:34 ET

Dear xTrey815,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 61.65 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Thought i'd try my luck at this one table as i'd been playing really well at the $1.50 tables the past week. I'm over the moon to have won this. I ran so well and i'm just elated to have won this

I'd like to thank the guys at PSO for the great advice on hand analysis and lessons for helping me improve my game to get to me this level!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com