Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

plese help

Old
plese help - Tue Apr 01, 2014, 08:57 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2014
BronzeStar
Quote:
Congratulations! You've earned a Open Skill League award!

Congratulations PRO_VEKSINHO,

You have won $50.00 in the 2014-03 PokerSchool Open Skill League.

The cash has been deposited into your account and is now available for you to use in the PokerStars Poker Room.

Your award level was determined by your VPP earnings during the month prior to 2014-03.

Remember:
the highest league prizes are distributed to the PokerSchool Premier Skill League participants who earn at least 150 VPP during the prior month, and
in order to be considered for an invitation for next month's Premier League, or to be eligible for the highest prize level in next month's PokerSchool Open Skill League, you need to earn a minimum of 20 VPP.
See here for full details about our PokerSchool Skill League. Once you've determined your league and VPP level goals, use your league award and what you've learned from our courses to achieve your goals this month.

Good luck at the tables and in the league!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

I recive this message and on my account recive 50 $ and i wos so happy then i send on my full tilt account 3 $ so thet left to me 47 $ after few mintes i return back on my pokerstars account to play poker on higher table and i see thet i only have -0.52 $

so my question is is this a first april joke or a bug . if this is a joke thet is so cruel and i could go on higher table and play with 50 $ lost it so thet will be not fair play from your site . please answear

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 09:14 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi PRO_VEKSHINHO,

This is not any kind of April fool's stunt, PokerStars take users accounts/funds very seriously. I suggest you contact support@pokerstars.com and explain the situation and they will have someone look into it.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 10:33 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2010
(Administrator)
WhiteStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO_VEKSINHO View Post
so my question is is this a first april joke or a bug . if this is a joke thet is so cruel and i could go on higher table and play with 50 $ lost it so thet will be not fair play from your site . please answear
Hello PRO_VEKSINHO,

Due to a technical error, March Skill League awards have been credited incorrectly to some of our players and at the same time, it was wrongly communicated via email.

As soon as we were able to do so, this credit was reversed and only the correct league award was left in your account balance. If you have further questions please have no hesitation to contact us at support@pokerschoolonline.com

We truly apologize for any inconvenience.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 11:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2014
BronzeStar
thank you for the answear
again thet is not fair i think becouse you make a mistake and i am punsihed becouse my account is in - 2.5

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com