Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Bit miffed

Old
Bit miffed - Tue Apr 01, 2014, 09:52 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
BronzeStar
I got a nice $50 deposit from Intellipoker, I know this to be PSO so reckon i have done something really good, perhaps my blog won an award

Wait 30 mins, it gets clawed back... Looks like they only meant to transfer my PSO open league cash ...

Now don't get me wrong, if it was a mistake then I don't think I am owed the money but it's a little crap to put my hopes up like that and then dash them

Just wanted to vent on the subject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 10:55 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2010
(Administrator)
WhiteStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by baud2death View Post
Now don't get me wrong, if it was a mistake then I don't think I am owed the money but it's a little crap to put my hopes up like that and then dash them
Hello baud2death,

Due to a technical error, March Skill League awards have been credited incorrectly to some of our players and at the same time, it was wrongly communicated via email.

As soon as we were able to do so, this credit was reversed and only the correct league award was left in your account balance. If you have further questions please have no hesitation to contact us at support@pokerschoolonline.com

We truly apologize for any inconvenience.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 08:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO Admin View Post
Hello baud2death,

Due to a technical error, March Skill League awards have been credited incorrectly to some of our players and at the same time, it was wrongly communicated via email.

As soon as we were able to do so, this credit was reversed and only the correct league award was left in your account balance. If you have further questions please have no hesitation to contact us at support@pokerschoolonline.com

We truly apologize for any inconvenience.

Team PokerSchoolOnline
As this reads, Open League winners were sent an email about their winnings but were not sent an email about the error and correction.

If true this is some of the worse customer service I have ever seen.

Not a good decision.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com