Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Fake Email from PSO? Stating 2$ prize when lowest amount paid is 2.50$?

Old
Fake Email from PSO? Stating 2$ prize when lowest amount paid is 2.50$? - Tue Apr 01, 2014, 01:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Wondering about an email which came in early this morning from pokerstars stating that a 2$ prize has been rewarded for monthly league, however the lowest amount I know of is 2.50 so long as player has accumalated 20vpps. Else it is only 0.50, I feel like something might be wrong as it also is stating to send identification for account verification before being paid this strange amount, to verifications@pokerstars.com

Is this a Fake email.??
Thanks in advance!

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 01:20 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2010
(Administrator)
WhiteStar
Hello AceKilla21,

Due to a technical error, March Skill League awards have been credited incorrectly to some of our players and at the same time, it was wrongly communicated via email.

As soon as we were able to do so, this credit was reversed and only the correct league award was left in your account balance. If you have further questions please have no hesitation to contact us at support@pokerschoolonline.com

We truly apologize for any inconvenience.

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 05:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2014
BronzeStar
I had the same problem so I guess its not a fake email

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 06:07 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2013
I'm missing 50 cents.. lol
best regards

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 06:10 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi guys,

Only support@pokerschoolonline.com will be able to help you with this

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Apr 01, 2014, 06:15 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2013
I'll wait, i'm sure they'll fix this..

Ty Raiser

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com