Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

NL2 sweat session (new to 6max)

Old
NL2 sweat session (new to 6max) - Wed Apr 02, 2014, 12:32 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
Wondering if anyone would be willing to watch / comment on my play one day.
I have been playing FR for about 3 months casually and grinded up my roll to about 80$ from 20. Around 8/100 bb, I have hit a wall somewhat and have not really been able to break past 100$ br to allow me to comfortably take shots at 5nl.

I feel I need a change, I feel I'm drifting away from my solid play when I get card dead.. I'm thinking 6 max might keep me more focused and improve my game overall. I tried 2nl zoom fr and that defiantly kept me focused but I'm not a huge fan of not having a lot of info on my opponents.

I was thinking of hiring a coach but if someone is willing to help for free that would be great. I don't mean to be picky but obviously I'd like someone's input who is a winning 6 max player.

-I have basically no 6 max exp, I have read up on some things for transitioning from fr to 6
-I use pt4
-usually play in the A.M. EST
-have skype, can get screen sharing programs (never really did this before), can download and chat program you prefer.

Old
Sat Apr 12, 2014, 08:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Yeah i could do it if you like, i am sure i know how to beat both 6max and FR given limits, what do we need for this, Teamviewer or what?

Old
Sat Apr 12, 2014, 08:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ng-for-members
If your interested give me a shout

Old
NL2 sweat session (new to 6max) - Wed Apr 16, 2014, 08:07 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2014
CrazyJ I'm actually thinking of doing a recording of a couple tables and getting feedback on my session if you'd be willing to check them once done that would be great.

Probably edit them down to 20 mins or so and throw them on YouTube. Ill record my thought process in situations etc.

Mikey I'll check out that group once I'm on my desktop pc.

Last edited by xxmurrxx; Wed Apr 16, 2014 at 08:13 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com