10NL ZOOM, JJ #squeezinitup - Fri Apr 04, 2014, 06:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
UTG(2): 50/50/2.0 UNKNOWN
MP (1): 100/0/0.0 UNKNOWN
BTN(37):14/11/2.0

BB(293):24/21/2.3
Squeeze: 8

I decided to squeeze up the J of spades J of hearts vs. two RECs. I get called in 3 spots!

FLOP SIZING TOO SMALL?
WHAT'S SHOULD OUR STACK OFF RANGE BE HERE?

Old
Sat Apr 05, 2014, 05:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Like the #hashtag haha

Pre should be very much a standard play against minopen and call from recreational players.

I would bet/call this off as I can come up with a number of hands that a recreational player may play this way here. Our equity against an overall range of pairs plus straight- and/or flushdraws should be good enough (like 40%ish without having stoved) to make this +EV. We have decent (25%ish) equity even against a set.

Live Trainer

Old
Sat Apr 05, 2014, 06:08 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Thanks Felix.. I thought it was close… I made the call and the villain had KQo.. a Q hit OTT ad I lost the pot…. on well #ihatefolding

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com