Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

5nl zoom, goodd bluff ?

Old
5nl zoom, goodd bluff ? - Sat Apr 05, 2014, 01:40 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
checkraizeez looks so stronk unlike dongbetz...
so all draws missed and so i could barrel river too

are u fan of dongbetz or checkraises? vote down in comments

Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Sat Apr 05, 2014 at 01:46 AM..

Old
Sat Apr 05, 2014, 09:14 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Your turn action doesn't make any sense to me. I can't think of a single value hand I would check-raise the turn with after the flop is checked through. Are you trying to rep a 9 or 33? If so, there are barely any combos of those, so it looks like a weird airball to me. River is probably a good card for you, but only because villain usually has a busted diamond draw. You could have got him off that by betting the turn and river as normal.

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by ArtySmokesPS; Sat Apr 05, 2014 at 09:17 AM..

Old
Sun Apr 06, 2014, 05:24 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
I would just c-bet flop with a gutter, I don't see that checking helps us in any way without position here (unless we knew villain would bet too much air and we could check/raise semibluff). You can try to represent a 9 with a goofy line like that but that's probably worthless effort against a typical microstakes opponent who hates folding

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com