Sat Apr 05, 2014, 02:14 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
You didnt shove because....?

Old
Sat Apr 05, 2014, 07:17 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2010
Usually I would but this hand for some reason I didn't.
I don't like getting hands like this UTG when I have around 15-20bb because everyone usually folds to the shove and the hand is wasted. I was hoping for one caller at least.
Afterwards and seeing what called I felt a little sick.
Maybe the 1010 would have folded if the other 2 had called my shove.
But I still think he would have called and the result would have been the same.

Old
Sat Apr 05, 2014, 08:38 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2014
Yeah i'd just shove this pre flop every time with the blind levels at what they were. Your 7k raise meant you were basically pot committed so your chips were going in either way! still a sick hand.

Old
Sun Apr 06, 2014, 07:35 AM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2014
i dont think him shoving or not wouldve made any difference at all , yes he shouldve but they all had pps so very unliekly anyone was folding for his allin. And to be honest even the outcome wasnt that shocking i have seen this happen many times on here, its just horrible as all 3 higher pairs must all be thinking they have it in the bag on that flop no flushing no straight couldnt ask for a cleaner board.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com