Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

accuracy in My Stats feature

Old
accuracy in My Stats feature - Sat Apr 05, 2014, 12:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
Does anyone else see weird things happening with the reporting of the stats on their profile page this month?

It took until April 5 for anything to be reported on MY Stats on my profile this month. Now that it has it contains inaccurate information and is missing information relating to the first two tournaments I played this month.The number of tournaments played is reported correctly, but the hands played is way off by a couple of hundred...The others are way off too, and so are my shooter stats (which I track manually). Strangely, the PSO Open league points seem to be fine and have been reported as they have always been (on time and in proper order).

Has anyone else ever noticed a behavior/omission like this? I'm wondering if stats two or three days days old often get processed/reported after the previous or the current day's have been or if these Stats are prone to errors in reporting.

It doesn't give me great confidence to play for stats when I see obvious stuff like this in the reporting. I hate the feeling of having to monitor everything like a hawk.

Old
Sat Apr 05, 2014, 01:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello cleobuddy,

Interesting indeed.

First and foremost please report your findings as soon as is possible to support@pokerschoolonline.com.

I can't access your personal stats so that's why it would be good if you could shoot them a mail. I will also send a mail but it's much better coming from someone who actually plays in the leagues

My Stats is still in Beta stage but this sounds like it's just an issue with missing data. If it is then Support will be able to fix quickly enough.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com