Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO... ARE WE JUST DREAMING..

Old
PSO... ARE WE JUST DREAMING.. - Fri Dec 06, 2002, 02:29 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
We all join the school to learn to play better poker.... Its also a place there we have met and battle many players.... Its been said that we have become a large poker family.... Poker Pages has given us a great and safe place to play the game that we enjoy.... I believe that there are many great players in this school....
I have heard more then once that pso players have no real chance agaisnt a true pro poker player... Even after the recent success of our own PSO players in pro events it was restated.... Like the famous line in ROUNDS.... I DONT HAVE A VEGAS PIPE DREAMS TO BE AT THE FINAL TABLE AT THE WSOP ON F---KING ESPN...
I believe in dreams... To be trueful it makes life bearable sometimes... Do I believe I,m a great player.... no.... But I have a shot to maybe play in a real live poker championship..... I believe we all do......
In the next few weeks we all will be playing for a chance to win a seat to the WPO. Some of our fellow players have made plans to go and play..... To those players I wish all the best... I hope to be there, but if not I will be there someday soon.... If we all work hards all our dreams may come true...... I believe in the PSO !!!

CRAZYLEGS

Old
Fri Dec 06, 2002, 06:58 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
So, where are we without our dream :?: :?:

I'll dream on with you CrazyLegs :lol: :lol:

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com